Harper Industries was founded in 1998 by the staff ownership group, purchasing the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the publicly held Owosso Corporation. Its products assist customers in the areas of ag, turf and mobile hydraulics. Harper’s sales have increased by an average of more than ten percent since the inception of Harper - total sales for Harper will exceed $24M in 2014. For more specifics on Harper’s products, visit www.harperindustries.com. Harper’s products are seen as the preferred products in the various markets they serve.
In addition, Harper Industries contract manufactures products under the Horsch name. Horsch is a German seeding and tillage company and Harper maintains a share of ownership of Horsch activities in North America.
(Fabrication) Saw Operator
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc., has an immediate, full-time opening for a Fabrication Saw Operator. Some Saturday work may be required.
- Experience in metal fabrication preferred
- Ability to read prints
- Understand tolerances, measurements and metal properties
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift 60+ lbs
General Job Responsibilities
- Operate a drill press, punch press, and automated metal saw
- Assist with all areas in fabrication department
- Keep a clean and organized work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work alongside other employees as a positive team member
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: email@example.com