Harper Industries was founded in 1998 by the staff ownership group, purchasing the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the publicly held Owosso Corporation. Its products assist customers in the areas of ag, turf and mobile hydraulics. Harper’s sales have increased by an average of more than ten percent since the inception of Harper - total sales for Harper will exceed $24M in 2014. For more specifics on Harper’s products, visit www.harperindustries.com. Harper’s products are seen as the preferred products in the various markets they serve.
In addition, Harper Industries contract manufactures products under the Horsch name. Horsch is a German seeding and tillage company and Harper maintains a share of ownership of Horsch activities in North America.
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. has an immediate, full-time Final Assembly position available. Some Saturday work may be required.
- Ability to apply a mechanical understanding
- Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, and assembly schematics
- Good communication skills and team player
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Perform work standing during a shift
- Ability to use hand and power tools (drill, grinders, impacts)
- Ability to be cross trained in all areas of assembly process
General Job Responsibilities
- Assemble and crate whole goods in final assembly (Ag and Turf products)
- Responsible to meet quality checklist
- Provide own tools
- Maintain a clean work area
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: OT approved by supervisor
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org