Harper Industries was founded in 1998 by the staff ownership group, purchasing the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the publicly held Owosso Corporation. Its products assist customers in the areas of ag, turf and mobile hydraulics. Harper’s sales have increased by an average of more than ten percent since the inception of Harper - total sales for Harper will exceed $24M in 2014. For more specifics on Harper’s products, visit www.harperindustries.com. Harper’s products are seen as the preferred products in the various markets they serve.
In addition, Harper Industries contract manufactures products under the Horsch name. Horsch is a German seeding and tillage company and Harper maintains a share of ownership of Horsch activities in North America.
Final Assembly/Paint Supervisor
Overview of Position
Harper Industries has an immediate opening for a paint and final assembly supervisor. This position is full-time, and some Saturday work may be required.
- Positive attitude
- Emotional intelligence
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in all processes of paint and assembly
- Supervisory experience and ability to lead a team
- Ability to solve problems quickly and be flexible
- Continually driven to improve processes and efficiencies
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel, climb for extended time and lift 50+ lbs.
General Job Responsibilities
- Oversee and understand all paint production processes, paint quality and paint preparation
- Maintain paint and hazardous waste records
- Order and monitor paint supplies
- Efficiently maintain product flow to meet production goals
- Cross-train team members
- Implement and maintain a quality control program in assembly and paint
- Coordinate with engineering on assembly issues
- Coordinate daily demands with the material handlers
- Maintain a clean and safety compliant work environment
- Actively manage personnel performance and productivity
- Ability to accept added responsibility
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: email@example.com