Harper Industries was founded in 1998 by the staff ownership group, purchasing the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the publicly held Owosso Corporation. Its products assist customers in the areas of ag, turf and mobile hydraulics. Harper’s sales have increased by an average of more than ten percent since the inception of Harper - total sales for Harper will exceed $24M in 2014. For more specifics on Harper’s products, visit www.harperindustries.com. Harper’s products are seen as the preferred products in the various markets they serve.
In addition, Harper Industries contract manufactures products under the Horsch name. Horsch is a German seeding and tillage company and Harper maintains a share of ownership of Horsch activities in North America.
Overview of Position
Harper Industries has an immediate opening for a full-time material handler. Some Saturday work may be required.
- Pay attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to assess priorities in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Efficiently operate a forklift
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
General Job Responsibilities
- Organize and transport inventory and raw materials to fabrication, weld, paint, and final assembly
- Stock shelves with parts and whole goods
- Utilize Syteline to perform duties
- Communicate with supervisors any shortages or potential shortages
- Ability to identify defective parts
- Assist in packaging kits, building hydraulic hoses, and assemble valve tanks
- Assist with cycle counting
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: OT approved by supervisor
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org