Harper Industries was founded in 1998 by the staff ownership group, purchasing the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the publicly held Owosso Corporation. Its products assist customers in the areas of ag, turf and mobile hydraulics. Harper’s sales have increased by an average of more than ten percent since the inception of Harper - total sales for Harper will exceed $24M in 2014. For more specifics on Harper’s products, visit www.harperindustries.com. Harper’s products are seen as the preferred products in the various markets they serve.
In addition, Harper Industries contract manufactures products under the Horsch name. Horsch is a German seeding and tillage company and Harper maintains a share of ownership of Horsch activities in North America.
Press Brake Operator
Overview of Position
Harper Industries has an immediate opening for a press brake operator. The position is full-time, and some Saturday work may be required.
- Preferred press brake experience
- Ability to read blue prints
- Understand tolerances, measurements and metal properties
- Good communication skills
- Ability to squat, kneel, and stand for extended times and lift 50+ lbs.
General Job Responsibilities
- Program and operate CNC press brake
- Inspect parts for defects
- Assure parts are within tolerance of print
- Follow quality control procedures
- Work in other fabrication stations as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org