Harper Industries was founded in 1998 by the staff ownership group, purchasing the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the publicly held Owosso Corporation. Its products assist customers in the areas of ag, turf and mobile hydraulics. Harper’s sales have increased by an average of more than ten percent since the inception of Harper - total sales for Harper will exceed $24M in 2014. For more specifics on Harper’s products, visit www.harperindustries.com. Harper’s products are seen as the preferred products in the various markets they serve.
In addition, Harper Industries contract manufactures products under the Horsch name. Horsch is a German seeding and tillage company and Harper maintains a share of ownership of Horsch activities in North America.
Product Marketing Strategist
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. is seeking a personable and creative individual with an interest in product marketing. This position will report to and directly assist the VP of Product with all marketing initiatives and support the sales and marketing teams. The position will include but is not limited to the following details.
Traits of an ideal candidate
- Demonstrates organized and strategic planning skills
- Ability to plan and operate within annual budgets established by VP of Product
- Exceptional in all Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing
- Product marketing strategist will align with the Sales & Marketing Department.
- Must be available to work hours outside of the normal business hours as needed/seasonally.
- Position will require up to 30% travel.
General Job Responsibilities
- Achieve certification from the Pragmatic Institute to fully understand our customers
- Facilitate on-site and over the phone customer interviews
- Add value to the customer experience by establishing relationships through direct engagement
- Ability to facilitate product and market presentations
- Responsible for collecting user testimonials and building customer personas
- Maintain frequent contact and a strong relationship with current public relations firm
- Uphold continued engagement with publications, associations and industry contacts
- Accountable for advertisement commitments, coordination and billing submission
- Visual content creation aligning with current trends and corporate brand
- Construct sales tools and scripts to support the sales teams with new product launches
- Design dealer collateral and resources that resonate with the customers
- Responsible for outsourced assets (i.e. product renders, videography, etc.)
- Contributes to the expansion of product photo and video galleries
- Responsible for decal design, corporate logos and product brands
- Continuously strives to enhance brand recognition in the markets served
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: -
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org