Harper Industries was founded in 1998 by the staff ownership group, purchasing the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the publicly held Owosso Corporation. Its products assist customers in the areas of ag, turf and mobile hydraulics. Harper’s sales have increased by an average of more than ten percent since the inception of Harper - total sales for Harper will exceed $24M in 2014. For more specifics on Harper’s products, visit www.harperindustries.com. Harper’s products are seen as the preferred products in the various markets they serve.
In addition, Harper Industries contract manufactures products under the Horsch name. Horsch is a German seeding and tillage company and Harper maintains a share of ownership of Horsch activities in North America.
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. has an immediate full-time Receiving Clerk position available.
- Able to stand, squat, kneel, and bend a majority of the day
- Requires constant movement for long periods of time, and the ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects
- Operate a forklift
- Pay attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to solve issues on own
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
General Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily inventory transactions consisting of purchase order receiving, warehouse transferring, and parts order invoicing
- Unload and check all received goods for quality, damage, and accuracy of load and route incoming items to appropriate departments or locations
- Coordinate accumulation of replacement parts to be shipped for return or parts to be sent for external work
- Build containers and/or pallets for ship out items
- Assist with cycle counting
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Manage all paperwork associated with incoming material
- Other duties as needed
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: OT approved by supervisor
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org