Harper Industries was founded in 1998 by the staff ownership group, purchasing the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the publicly held Owosso Corporation. Its products assist customers in the areas of ag, turf and mobile hydraulics. Harper’s sales have increased by an average of more than ten percent since the inception of Harper - total sales for Harper will exceed $24M in 2014. For more specifics on Harper’s products, visit www.harperindustries.com. Harper’s products are seen as the preferred products in the various markets they serve.
In addition, Harper Industries contract manufactures products under the Horsch name. Horsch is a German seeding and tillage company and Harper maintains a share of ownership of Horsch activities in North America.
Overview of Position
Harper Industries has an immediate, full-time opening for a welder. Some Saturday work may be required.
- Basic welding skills
- Basic knowledge of reading prints
- Able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, climb majority of the day
- Candidate needs to be a team player and have a positive attitude
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
General Job Responsibilities
- Ability to mig weld according to schematic
- Use measuring devices to align work pieces
- Operate overhead devices to load and unload material
- Use torch and grinding devices
- Other duties as assigned
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: OT approved by supervisor
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: email@example.com